Introduction to Maharishi Vedic Architecture
With Jon Lipman, AIA
Time for completion: 14 hours
Optional Continuing Education Credit: 1 CEU
If you have questions for Jon Lipman, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can ask them in the chat during the webinars. We will forward all emails to Susan Lauer who will ask them during the webinars.
The official Maharishi Vastu Website includes resources such as how to get started building your Maharishi Vastu home.
When you have completed the course, we would appreciate it if you could fill out the Feedback Form. Thank you!
Please join us for Q&A sessions on Zoom. (For those unable to attend, these sessions will be recorded and posted below.)
- Sunday, March 28 starting 1:00 pm US Central Time
- Sunday, April 25 starting 1:00 pm US Central Time
- Sunday, May 30 starting 1:00 pm US Central Time
- Sunday, June 27 starting 1:00 pm US Central Time
- Sunday, July 25 starting 1:00 pm US Central Time
2:00 pm ET | 1:00 pm CT | 12:00 noon MT | 11:00 am PT | 7:00 pm UK | 8:00 pm CET | 9:00 EET.
We will send out reminders to everyone who signed up for this free course or are taking it for CE credit.
We will open the Zoom meeting room 1/2 hour before each session begins to give everyone time to connect.
Optional Continuing Education Credit
If you would like a Certificate of Completion and 1 unit of official Continuing Education Credit (CEU): Please do the following:
- If you have not already done so, please sign up here. There is a $35 processing fee.
- View all of the lessons.
- Complete all of the quizzes.
- Hand in the final assignment, which is a 2- or 3-page paper describing in detail three major points which you learned from this course.
Lesson One: Five Ways Maharishi Vastu Design Creates Harmonious Homes (54 min.)
Feel free to enjoy the quizzes, even if you are not taking this course for official CE credit.